Ember 1.3 r14 issues while scraping TV episodes
Hello,

Ember behaves strangely in two occasions while scraping TV shows/episodes:

* All my shows are organized in the same fashion under this folder structure <TV Show>\<Season Number>\<TV Show Name>.<Episode Number>.<File Extension>. For example Game Of Thrones\Season2\Game.Of.Thrones.203.mkv

* Ember fails to scrape some episodes of a show. XBMC properly recognizes the episodes however.
* Ember fails to scrape some seasons, even though the organization is exactly the same as seasons it scrapes properly.

Any idea where this might come from?
Thanks.

@+,
Sha!
Works only with *SxxExx*:
Thrones\Season2\Game.Of.Thrones.S02E03.mkv
Thanks for your reply.
However I am not sure this is the issue. All my files have the same pattern and none of them has the SxxExx extension BUT some of them are properly scraped. I have all ten episodes with the same naming convention and only episodes 1,2,3 and 7 are properly retrieved.
Also I gave the 1.4 beta a try and all episodes show although I can't go further because the (Re)scrape Episode/Season makes my machine crash.

@+,
Sha!
Ok I think I have reproduced the issue. If the file extension is mkv then the only thing that seems to work is SxxExx. If the file extension is avi then both SxxExx AND <Season # on one digit><Episode # on two digits> work. Since I have scraped with no issues mkv files with my naming convention previously I would be tempted to say that this is a regression that occurred at some point.
Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember 1.3 r14 issues while scraping TV episodes0