Movie Sets removed from "Movies"
Question 
I'm using Aeon Nox at the moment, but this may apply to any Skin.

There is a Movie option on the Main Menu. Under that is a selection for Movie Sets.
So, if I click Movie it shows all movies in my Library- which I can either have it display
individual movies in Sets, or show the selection of each set.

What I would like to setup is this: If a movie is part of a Set, it will not display with Movies
at all. It will only display if I select Movie Sets. That way, I don't have to scroll through Sets
when I select the Movies option. I'm trying to separate my individual (stand-alone) movies
from movie series.

Thanks!
Might be able to do something with smart playlists (wiki) and custom home items (on some skins).
(2013-09-02, 00:12)McCordRM Wrote: I'm using Aeon Nox at the moment, but this may apply to any Skin.

There is a Movie option on the Main Menu. Under that is a selection for Movie Sets.
So, if I click Movie it shows all movies in my Library- which I can either have it display
individual movies in Sets, or show the selection of each set.

What I would like to setup is this: If a movie is part of a Set, it will not display with Movies
at all. It will only display if I select Movie Sets. That way, I don't have to scroll through Sets
when I select the Movies option. I'm trying to separate my individual (stand-alone) movies
from movie series.

Thanks!

Did you ever find a fix for this? I'd like to remove all the sets from my main 'Movies' menu if possible so they can only be accessed via my smart playlist that I created...possible?
This should fix or at least help you fix the issue...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets removed from "Movies"0