Tags
I have XBMC 13.0-Alpha6 Git:20130731-30f4a76 with advancedsettings.xml and mysql database. I am trying to create a new tag. When I go under Videos -> Library -> Movies -> Tags I can not fine the New Tag option. Any assistance would be appreciated.
So what do you see when you click on Tags?
(2013-09-02, 04:57)artrafael Wrote: So what do you see when you click on Tags?

Just the two .. to go back to the previous menu.
Can someone verify this with the same version? If so I will submit a bug report.
I attempted to login to create a bug report but it won't let me log in. I posted a bug report a few weeks ago with no problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.
(2013-09-02, 13:30)m1975Michael Wrote: Can someone verify this with the same version? If so I will submit a bug report.

Could this be one of the settings in Gotham that is hidden based on the selected user-level?
(2013-09-03, 02:29)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 13:30)m1975Michael Wrote: Can someone verify this with the same version? If so I will submit a bug report.

Could this be one of the settings in Gotham that is hidden based on the selected user-level?

I tried all the modes and it still does not show up. Thank you for the suggestion.
I can confirm this bug. It seems to depend on how you get to the Tags node:

Videos -> Movies -> Tags -> No option for new tags

Movies -> Up directory (..) -> Tags -> option for new tags is visible
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14573
(2013-09-03, 02:24)m1975Michael Wrote: I attempted to login to create a bug report but it won't let me log in. I posted a bug report a few weeks ago with no problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I just noticed you offered to file the bug report as well :)

If you are still having issues logging into trac, let us know and we'll have someone look into it.
(2013-09-03, 04:37)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 02:24)m1975Michael Wrote: I attempted to login to create a bug report but it won't let me log in. I posted a bug report a few weeks ago with no problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I just noticed you offered to file the bug report as well Smile

If you are still having issues logging into trac, let us know and we'll have someone look into it.

I am still having issue logging in to the bug tracker.

I find the Tags under Movies and then up one level as you suggested.

Are tags system specific or are they added to the database? I am using mySQL
(2013-09-03, 04:37)Ned Scott Wrote:

I just noticed you offered to file the bug report as well Smile

I sent you a private message but I have not heard back. I still could not login to submit a bug report.
Sorry about that, I'll poke the server people about your account.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tags0