Win Playlist within Playlist
I am just wondering within my library I have my movie collection and all my Avengers Movies for "Phase 1" (Iron Man 1, 2, Captain America, Thor, possibly even BOTH Hulk movies). The question I have is there a way to group these movies as a set and be shown in my main set of movies, keep in mind this is also a playlist because I wanted to exclude all my foreign movies. As you may have also noticed I omitted Iron Man 3 which is supposed to be the beginning of Phase 2.

I will try to illustrate what I have and what I am trying to achieve

Currently:

Smart Play-list (list contains all movies except foreign movies) -> All movies Sets are current established ex. all Iron Mans together all Harry Potters together etc

Would like

Smart Play-list (list contains all movies except foreign movies) -> All movies Sets are current established all Harry Potters together etc -> New playlist contains all movies relating to Avengers Movie Universe ie Iron Mans Thors Captain America Hulks possibly broken up into Phases ex. Phase 1 contains all Hulks Captain America 1 Thor 1 Iron Man 1 and 2 and Avengers Phase 2 will contain Iron Man 3 Thor 2 Captain America 2 Avengers 2 and any other movies that pertain to Phase 2.

I hope that was clear enough.
I think you could try by storing movies from Phase 1 and Phase 2 in different folders :

C:\Movies\Phase1\Hulk1
C:\Movies\Phase1\Hulk2
C:\Movies\Phase1\Captain America 1
C:\Movies\Phase1\Iron Man 1
C:\Movies\Phase2\Iron Man 2
C:\Movies\Phase2\Captain America 2
C:\Movies\Phase2\Iron Man 3

So you can build 2 new smart playlists with rules "Path contains Phase1" for Phase 1 and you can create custom menu or submenu
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Are u sure u want to use playlists? I would just export your library, then edit the set tag in the nfo files for the avengers movies to create the sets you want. Then u just have to refresh the avengers movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist within Playlist0