OS X uPnP Downloading not working
Hi All,

I recently upgraded my mac to mountain lion and (unfortunately simultaneously XMBC to 12.2) which somehow broke my ability to download files onto my iPad using PowerPlayer. So powerplayer sees the XMBC server and I CAN stream files over it, but when I hit download, it starts the download and breaks almost immediately (like 20-25 MB of a 300-350MB file). This was working absolutely fine earlier. I have tried using multiple apps on the iPad and multiple iPads/iPhones and the same issue occurs on this so it's obviously the XBMC that's acting up. When I use the PowerPlayer "download over WiFi" option, the files transfer (using FTP), so it's also not a network issue (I would think!).

I tried upgrading XBMC to the latest beta of v13 but that hasn't helped either.

When I upgraded the mac, I exported the library and re-imported it into XMBC - could that be the issue?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Not sure what it could be, but I have a similar app on my iPad called nPlayer, and it had no issue playing or downloading a video from XBMC's UPnP server. It might be worth reporting to the PowerPlayer dev to see if it's on their side.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uPnP Downloading not working0