Win TV PVR Client Works in MP, not in XBMC
I've been trying unsuccessfully to get the MP TV PVR client running in XBMC. The TV server is running fine and have been able to get it working in the MP front end. Initially I tried setting up the timeshift folder on the client machine but that gave me 'not enough disk space' errors on both XBMC and MP. I then just set up the timeshift folder to write to the server PC which worked fine for MP but when I try and run it in XBMC I just get the spinning loading wheel when selecting a channel which disappears after a few seconds. All folders have had permissions changed to shared and firewall off.

The connection is via hardwired Ethernet over powerline. Both Server and Client are running on Win 7.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
What version XBMC?

Which streaming method, ffmpg or TSReader?
On Fro do 12.2 (stable).

TSReader as streaming method. I have tried both, ffmpeg gave me same results.
Can you access the shared timeshift folder from XBMC or even from the client File Explorer? You can try adding it (the timeshift folder) to Videos, put a video in the folder... try to play it.

Your log file should give you some clues... but it sounds like it is just timming out.
Also, if I remember correctly. In your MP Server Configuration/Plugins/TVServerXBMC under the shares tab... I think the file paths should be in green.
Yeah, I can access the folder. I added it under 'Videos' and now when I go back to play a channel it gives me a 'All Cards Are Busy' error.
It's all good, I updated to the latest nightly build and all is working fine.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV PVR Client Works in MP, not in XBMC0