Win Use second display (touch screen) as remote
Hey there.
Has anyone a quick answer on how i can get this to work:
I´ve got a new htpc case with a toucscreen 7'' display built-in. I want this to function as a remote on startup, so I don´t need to turn on my projector when i only want to listen to music. (In fact this is for my wife, so she can use it, I usually use my smartphone, but she wants it to work out of the box, like a cd-player.) I use xbmc 12.1 and windows 8 as a platform. Can I start a software like yatse on this second display or anything like that automatically on startup while xbmc runs (not displayed) on the mainscreen?
Thanks for your advise.
Does the 7" display act as a regular computer display (i.e., mirrors your external display's content)?
Yes I can e.g. duplicate the primary monitor or extend the desktop on this 7'' display.
Maybe you can try one of the touchscreen skins for XBMC?
Yatse for Windows is made exactly for this purpose Smile

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/yatse2
Hi all,

I'm in the same position as the OP (have a Windows HTPC with a built-in touch screen).

I've had a look at the current Yatse website and can't see anything much about it being for Windows touchscreens as
it mostly makes reference to Android touch-screens.

Was Yatse ever for Windows touchscreens - in which case I'll have to find an old version - or was it purely for Android (such as using your phone as a remote control)?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use second display (touch screen) as remote0