How do I turn up the volume for music sites?
Photo 
I can't find where to turn up the volume for my ,music sites.

Are you getting any sound from them? I assume that your system sound is an adequate volume, and then the appliances are quieter, is that right?

I'm not sure myself if what you want is possible, I've not seen a per-appliance volume level setting.
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2013-09-05, 19:49)n1md4 Wrote: Are you getting any sound from them? I assume that your system sound is an adequate volume, and then the appliances are quieter, is that right?
Yes, I can hear it through my speakers, but very quietly.

Quote:I'm not sure myself if what you want is possible, I've not seen a per-appliance volume level setting.
Oh, that's too bad. I can turn up the volume for movies, but the music channels.
(2013-09-05, 22:10)bladyblue Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 19:49)n1md4 Wrote: Are you getting any sound from them? I assume that your system sound is an adequate volume, and then the appliances are quieter, is that right?
Yes, I can hear it through my speakers, but very quietly.

Quote:I'm not sure myself if what you want is possible, I've not seen a per-appliance volume level setting.
Oh, that's too bad. I can turn up the volume for movies, but the music channels.

I'm only guessing, it might be possible.

I did find another post here with a user having a similar problem.

..and another comment that might give way to understanding, here.
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
I have the opposite problem. My music add-ons are WAY loud, while my movies are good. I have to set my audio receiver to mid 50's which matches up with DirecTV. But when I play a music add-on I have to turn it down to low 40's. Very annoying to say the least.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I turn up the volume for music sites?0