how to configure the effect switching pictures using airplay
I am running the xbmc airpaly in a raspberry pi. And I use a ipad to switch the pictures. Everytime I switch the pictures, the screen first go dark black, and the next picture fadein slowly. I donot like this effect, I just want them switch directly. How can configure the effect between swithing two pictures.
Has someone can help me ?
Can't reproduce on osx - might be special to raspberry pi - i move it there for now ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz :
thank you for your help. That is stange, I can reproduce on my mac. And even the same picture will dark and fadein in a few seconds. And the amount of seconds can be change throught Settings->Pictures->Slidshow->Amount of time to display each image.
Ohh ... maybe i have overlooked that setting. But it doesn't make sense that this setting should influence the fadein fadeout times ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Thanks again. But it did influence, I have try two systems, raspbmc and openelec. Can you reproduce it in your raspberry pi ? The step is easy, just connect the hdmi of the raspberry pi to the tv or monitor. enable the airplay and use your ipad to show pictures to it. When you change pictures, the screen will become dark first and the another pictures will fade in. And I do really what to know how to disable that effect. Cause my TV is large, and that effect make me uncomfortable.
I don't have a rbpi.
you can reproduce on mac. Could you give me your e-mail address? I will show you a video about this effect. This issue is important for me , Please....
Why don't you show everyone the video? o.O
And How?? Put it to the youtube?
youtube ... my email is worth 5000000 $ ... Wink

I know this is important for you ... but so are 100% of the problems here in the forum to their posters ... so be patient...
follow:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3238
I'm using XBMC 13.2. Unfortunately I haven't found an option or way to disable the transition effect (fade out / fade in) when using AirPlay. For testing purposes I created a script that takes a screenshot and sends it to XBMC every 2 seconds. You can see the result here: http://youtu.be/nNT4r36d-IA

Without any transition effect I'd have a static picture in my example video, which is what I and totin_c need.

As XBMC (currently) supports no AirPlay Mirroring, I need *no* transition effect to recreate that feature by sending screenshots to XBMC rapidly. As you can imagine, this currently doesn't work as expected, as XBMC fades out and in all the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to configure the effect switching pictures using airplay0