Release - Dropbox addon

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Slava Offline
Hello to everyone.

Mine main issue is that I can't install the add-on. It's show percentage but it is 0% and right after it resetting the page and addon not installed.

I am using openlec on raspbery and I really nee cloud service for installing zip reposittorys.

Thanks for any help.
find quote
wolfalex03 Offline
Hello,

I'm trying to sync the root folder of Dropbox in my Raspberry Pi (raspbmc) in a external hard drive. It doesn't sync and I get the following error in the kodi log:

Code:
16:36:12 T:2888266816   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.EOFError'>
                                            Error Contents:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/sync_dropbox.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                sync.run()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/dropboxsync.py", line 51, in run
                                                self.update_accounts()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/dropboxsync.py", line 130, in update_accounts
                                                account.init()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/syncaccount.py", line 65, in init
                                                self._get_settings()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/syncaccount.py", line 209, in _get_settings
                                                self._setupSyncRoot()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/syncaccount.py", line 257, in _setupSyncRoot
                                                clientCursor = self.getClientCursor()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/syncaccount.py", line 279, in getClientCursor
                                                cursor, data = self.getSyncData()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/resources/lib/sync/syncaccount.py", line 303, in getSyncData
                                                cursor, data = pickle.load(f)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1378, in load
                                                return Unpickler(file).load()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
                                                dispatch[key](self)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 880, in load_eof
                                                raise EOFError
                                            EOFError
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I'm using the lastest version of dbmc, 0.9.3.

Do you know why is this happening?

Best regards,

(full log: http://pastebin.com/APHtH6KG )
find quote
David Kifer Offline
I just started Dbmc yesterday and still all I see when I select my account is the folders for the picture files I have in Dropbox. I do see dates when I go to view images downloaded from my phone file, but when I select any of these nothing appears. When I select on of the files I get all of the .mov items in that file, but none will play. Is there anything else I need to do/
find quote