Help! Library Empty!
Hi there,

I just recently moved. The internet here is setup for us through Shaw. I tried to use XBMC without any internet and the library came up blank (My library was full back at my old place). I figured I needed an internet connection to get XBMC working so I let that go. I went out and I got my own modem and router (New ones, modem through Shaw). and I hooked them up. I have Internet now. I tried to boot up XBMC on my pc with the WIFI connected and everything is still blank. I click on movies, nothing shows up...same for TV Shows.

Also PLEX will not work on my phone when trying to hook up MY PLEX. (But that doesn't matter as much)

The movies and tv shows are all there in my External HDD, and comes up in file mode on XBMC.

Please help!

Thanks! Big Grin
you might have to edit your sources and re add your folders for movies,tv shows ect.
sounds to me like somewhere in the move your sources got messed with so its not seeing them in library mode.
heres a link to how to set up sources

also....
make a back up of your userdata folder after your done setting it up again just in case you have that issue again in the future...saves alot of time Smile
on windows your userdata folder is located at C:/Users/(your login name)/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/Userdata and it is hidden by default so you may have to go into folder options to make hidden files visable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help! Library Empty!0