USTVNOW All Cable Channels Removed!
Anyone notice that most of the channels have disappeared? It now only has ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, PBS, and MY9. All the non-network channels were removed from xbmc. What gives?
Using KODI since 2002, back when Xbox Media Player ran on a modded xbox, soldered modchip and all..."the good old days."
XBMC has nothing to do with this.
Insightful. What does? Is this a common occurrence.

Nevermind.
Using KODI since 2002, back when Xbox Media Player ran on a modded xbox, soldered modchip and all..."the good old days."
XBMC has nothing to do with that add-on or the underlying streaming service. If a broadcaster cancels your favorite TV show, do you ask your TV's manufacturer why you no longer can watch that show on their TVs?
No, I ask a friend if they have experienced something similar before I pick up the phone to call my cable company. But as I said, nevermind. I found the solution.
Could be the court proceeding they just lost?

Read the story here!

Big bummer really.
What is the solution dCypher? I was wondering the same thingHuh pls help! Smile
Ah, for me it was because my trial expired Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVNOW All Cable Channels Removed!0