Bug In XBMCremote Help
Hi all

I have found a bug in xbmcremote, When xbmc boots up from cold xbmcremote works great it connects but the problem is now i use users and have it set so when xbmc loads up the first dcreen it goes to is the user selection profile page but xbmcremote wil not connect to xbmc at all it just hangs there but as soon as i select a user usign a keyboard and the main xbmc screen comes up xbmcremote locks on and then works.

there seems to be a problem with xbmcremote been able to lock on when your using user profiles and the boot user screen.

can anyone fix this and try it out

thanks
anyone ?

thanks
Hi,
I don't use profiles but what I know is that until a profile is not loaded, the http web server isn't started (the one used from the remote app to talk with XBMC). Some work has been done to support profiles trough json-rpc but actually I don't know if this can cover your needs (I haven't yet seen how to do this activity)
(2013-09-10, 10:53)joethefox Wrote: Hi,
I don't use profiles but what I know is that until a profile is not loaded, the http web server isn't started (the one used from the remote app to talk with XBMC). Some work has been done to support profiles trough json-rpc but actually I don't know if this can cover your needs (I haven't yet seen how to do this activity)

thanks for getting back to me

the thing is i also use xbmc commander remote and Constellation remote app and both work ? have no problems selecting profiles with them remotes when on the profile screen.

i just started using your app and like it and your new version looks awsome but its a no go untill you can select profiles with the remote like you can on the other two xbmc remote apps

i hope this helps

cheers
any ideas if you can fix this or add it to the new version your doing

cheers
xbmc commander remote and Constellation remote app, both apps use the event sever for the remote section, instead this one uses json-rpc. Pull requests are always welcome if you want to speed up the XBMC event server support!
how do i go about doing that

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug In XBMCremote Help0