Linux Need help with Star Trek sets
Hi all Smile

I'd like some help with the sets feature. Currently I have all the Star Trek Movies (just got bought Into Darkness by my lovely other half at the weekend) and would like to have them in sets. I've tried putting them all in individual drawers (the sets feature is on) but XBMC has the last two movies on their own, movies 1-6 in a set but the artwork for the second film showing instead of the first one, and movies 7-10 in a set but again the second movies' artwork is displayed.

I can't seem to change this behaviour, and I can't press 'I' to call up the artwork downloader when hovering over a set like I can with individual titles.

Heeeellllpppp Tongue
http://www.themoviedb.org/search/movie_c...=star+trek
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Nightly builds (wiki) have a built-in sets editor. You might give that a try. Just remember to backup your userdata folder (wiki), since it is a development build.
You can also export your library, manually edit the NFO files to give them all the same set, and then import them back into your library. Or use a program like Media Companion to scrape and edit the sets before importing then into your library.
Thanks all, I just got a new puppy (aww) so I've not had time to check your solutions, just a shame there's no easy way to change it like you can with normal movies on the standard builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with Star Trek sets0