Video Stutter with Flac Audio
Hello,

I seem to have a really bad case of the stutter with one particular file. It's an MKV, and if I extract, convert to a different format, and re-add the audio stream, everything works fine, so it's definitely caused by the audio stream. I've already tried playing around with the Audio output settings, including the Audio output device, but that seemed to have no effect. Have the same issue on all of my XBMC systems, however, I could only test on my Windows install that the file actually plays absolutely fine outside of XBMC, i.e. in Media Player Classic.

Here's the Audio Info:

Code:
Audio
ID                                       : 2
Format                                   : FLAC
Format/Info                              : Free Lossless Audio Codec
Codec ID                                 : A_FLAC
Duration                                 : 1h 23mn
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Channel count                            : 7 channels
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Title                                    : 6.1 FLAC
Writing library                          : libFLAC 1.2.0 (UTC 2007-07-15)
Language                                 : Japanese
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No

Does anyone have any ideas, or pointers to where this may have been discussed already?

Cheers!
Maybe someone can help if you post a link to a Debug Log.
(2013-09-09, 07:59)ace20022 Wrote: Maybe someone can help if you post a link to a debug log.

Ok, thanks.

Debug log.

Didn't post the full log, just from where the file was started to where the same error, i.e.:

Code:
21:02:28 T:2773457728   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:1916696.646222, should be:1802267.150889, error:-114429.495333
21:02:28 T:2773457728    INFO: CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::GetChannelMap - FFmpeg reported 7 channels, but the layout contains 0 ignoring
21:02:29 T:2781850432    INFO: Previous line repeats 2 times.

Kept repeating itself. The log after that is full of lines as above until I stopped the video. Just did that on one of my XBMC systems now, but I'd imagine it's the same on the others.

Cheers!
(2013-09-09, 13:41)DocG Wrote:
(2013-09-09, 07:59)ace20022 Wrote: Maybe someone can help if you post a link to a debug log.

Ok, thanks.

Debug log.

Didn't post the full log, just from where the file was started to where the same error, i.e.:

Please provide a full log so we can see your audio devices, settings and so on.
(2013-09-09, 14:28)ace20022 Wrote:
(2013-09-09, 13:41)DocG Wrote:

Ok, thanks.

Debug log.

Please provide a full log so we can see your audio devices, settings and so on.

Do you need a full log from all my XBMC machines? Or is one sufficient? Does it matter which one, seeing I'd imagine these to all have different audio devices and settings, and all have problems with the same file? I'll post full logs as I get around to it, though it'll probably be a while. Undecided
if all devices suffer perhaps a small sample of the file (100mb or so) would be better so we can try it out.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Stutter with Flac Audio0