Please help with XBMC build.
all you need is weight and box dimensions and call the post office and they will give u a price.
sending from Australia will be different.
In the US you can do it online too, including printing the labels and customs forms, so I would think you could do it in the UK as well.
(2013-09-13, 13:37)Jimmy_21 Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 12:55)jammyb Wrote: Nope.

insult

Read my auction retort. I'm not posting abroad as I've been caught out in the past and its not worth it. Regardless of what you think. I'm doing it to save myself grief.

(2013-09-13, 15:21)joelbaby Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 12:55)jammyb Wrote: Nope.
I will bid if you find out how much it costs to post to Australia. Voltage is the same, so we'd only need to replace the power cable.

Sorry bud. It's way too far and I'm not in it to risk losing it. I've been skinned before when I posted to Canada. They got refunded the lot and I lost the lot. Couldn't even claim half the value off the courier. Sorry bud.
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Friggin' Canadians! Wink I remind people that New Hampshire is the only thing protecting the rest of the New England from them.

[Edit]Sorry, I actually really like Canadians and I am grateful to share a border with them despite the existence of the Montreal Canadiens hockey team Wink
Everyone: Keep it civilized people. a joke is a joke, but directly insulting people is not tolerated.

Jimmy_21: consider yourself warned, that insult was totally uncalled for. I consider it a first offense so your warning level will go away in a few weeks.
jammyb: Please don't let people antagonise you into retorting back with insults yourself. No need to report three times either, i got it the first time.
smallclone: giving reputation to someone for insulting someone else is not in the spirit of the forum rules (wiki)
My apologies. Smile
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help with XBMC build.0