scrape TV Shows from IMBD
Hey there,
i just downloaded the Ember Media Manager and XMBC a few Days ago and started organizing all my stuff...

Now here is my problem... i have all 611 Episodes of One Piece on my Computer... and i organized them manually like the episodeguide from IMBD... for example:
season one has 60 episodes....

The Ember Media Manager now tries to scrape the episodes from TVDB where the first season has only 15 episodes....
how can i change that? i mean on tvdb there are nearly always less episodes listet than i downloaded and found on severel One Piece guides....

thanks a lot
(2013-09-13, 18:06)Pi314 Wrote: Hey there,
i just downloaded the Ember Media Manager and XMBC a few Days ago and started organizing all my stuff...

Now here is my problem... i have all 611 Episodes of One Piece on my Computer... and i organized them manually like the episodeguide from IMBD... for example:
season one has 60 episodes....

The Ember Media Manager now tries to scrape the episodes from TVDB where the first season has only 15 episodes....
how can i change that? i mean on tvdb there are nearly always less episodes listet than i downloaded and found on severel One Piece guides....

thanks a lot

SInce Ember uses TVDB as source for tv show scraping I would definately use the structure from TVDB - I'm afraid you have to sort and rename the one piece episodes again - by hand. I know it's a pain, I also collect Anime shows and One Piece has around 700 I believe - but you do this only one time an then everything will work!
I asked about this while back. Not sure why Movies can scrape but not TV shows.
Quote:At the moment it is not planned.
But you're welcome to make a request, we will check that then.
So I made the request.
Quote:This is very complex as IMDB does not officially provide an API and, in fact, in the terms of use you accept (implictly) when you connect to their site it is FORBIDDEN to use API, scrape information etc...
To which I replied.
Quote:So why does it scrape for movies ?
To which I got this reply.
Quote:Because it was already there Smile
hehehehehe...

Not even really sure what that means.
To me it seems more like EMM is in partnership somehow with TVDB and scraping TV shows with IMDB will never happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scrape TV Shows from IMBD0