• 4(current)
WIP G620T new build. [ NUC inspired? =D ]
(2013-10-01, 09:57)jammyb Wrote: I would love to trim the PSU cables. But wouldn't know how to take one plug apart to shorten and re-crimp the ends on and back into the plug. Any suggestions??

picoPSU Smile
(2013-10-01, 17:18)Dougie Fresh Wrote:
(2013-10-01, 09:57)jammyb Wrote: I would love to trim the PSU cables. But wouldn't know how to take one plug apart to shorten and re-crimp the ends on and back into the plug. Any suggestions??

picoPSU Smile

That´s for lazy ppl Rofl

jammy enjoys his DIY (much more pictures too) Wink
Hahahahahah! I'll shorten them!
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

(2013-10-02, 09:28)jammyb Wrote: Hahahahahah! I'll shorten them!

Rofl
(2013-10-02, 06:54)Christer K Wrote:
(2013-10-01, 17:18)Dougie Fresh Wrote:

picoPSU Smile

That´s for lazy ppl Rofl

jammy enjoys his DIY (much more pictures too) Wink

It's also for people who want to reduce the heat in their overheated case. The picoPSU runs cooler than the DC power-board you have in there now. My cases come with the upgraded version of that power-board which also runs cooler.
It was a joke Dougie Wink
I agree. 'Twas a more a hint at me to not go pico and to DIY it and take pics. Lol.

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

(2013-10-02, 15:52)jammyb Wrote: I agree. 'Twas a more a hint at me to not go pico and to DIY it and take pics. Lol.

Busted!! Big Grin
Well, at least the picoPSU is an option for after you destroy the wiring harness Wink
Oh thanks Dougie!. I am an electrician by trade and more than capable Tongue

But I'm not going to do it as the cable is buried out the way in the corner. It's not affecting air flow nor will it affect the simerec when it comes [its coming! Its not a PCS-1 or PCS-2 either. I'm very lucky to be getting what I'm getting Big Grin ]

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

For pictures use imgur.com, no bandwidth issues there.
(2013-10-02, 19:38)jammyb Wrote: Oh thanks Dougie!. I am an electrician by trade and more than capable Tongue

But I'm not going to do it as the cable is buried out the way in the corner. It's not affecting air flow nor will it affect the simerec when it comes [its coming! Its not a PCS-1 or PCS-2 either. I'm very lucky to be getting what I'm getting Big Grin ]

oh wow, they actually sent you the all in one universal power switch when its not even released yet?
No comment. Nothing to see here! Huh

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Pics bandwidth on photobucket resets on 7/10 so when it does I'll shift them over to some web space I've acquired.

In the mean time. My tiny little 25mm fans came yesterday and oh boy are they tiny! Didn't think they'd do anything but I've only fitted one as an extract next to the CPU cooler and with it all sealed up where temps were hitting 69 degrees. Now don't top 52! Going to put the other one next to it once I've cut the plug off. Do that to its and you'll see pics as well via web space.

If i can get it down to 40-45 degrees then it'll be silent!

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Thought you might like these threads which show some cooling mods for your case:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141395
http://www.overclock.net/t/1426638/habey...imple-mods
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G620T new build. [ NUC inspired? =D ]0