Donor
French is 100% translated

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ski...nguage/fr/

MediaBrazil forum - Youtube Channel
Windows 10 - Kodi Krypton - Aeon MQ 7 - 1.1.0 RC1
Wanilton Website - MarcosQui Website

find quote
juanitafisher Offline
Essay writing is very important one because the students are must write the essays so they are all wants to good essay papers and search for online it have the more than one essay writing services this services are allowed to the many essay papers with cheap writing service are also there. if you want to get quality thesis papers search for the online this services are have the experienced content writers and get the students ideas to prepare the new contents only.
find quote
hannahlewis Offline
Its working absolutely fine for me but I wonder any updated information regarding this?
My Essay written by professionals
find quote
Borg-101 Offline
I'm just curious if there is something contained within Ace or Ace Extra addons that would cause popups? Ever since I installed them, every time I go into a new media category or a new episode plays, I get a popup to rate movies. I hit settings and went into configure and I saw something that said "the movie db". I went in and uninstalled the movie db and restarted....no change. Ace is literally the best skin I've ever tried... I saw it in a video and its extremely versatile. But these popups are extremely annoying.
find quote
m1k385 Offline
I've been using this skin for years now and I've never seen a single popup... perhaps the cinema experience addon? there's an option in there "enable rating video"

[Image: xbmckodi.png]
find quote
Borg-101 Offline
(2015-10-21 18:39)m1k385 Wrote:  I've been using this skin for years now and I've never seen a single popup... perhaps the cinema experience addon? there's an option in there "enable rating video"

Thanks a ton. That's what it was. Lol
find quote
m1k385 Offline
I just upgraded to ubuntu 14.04 and kodi 15.2 and now had the same popup problem...... turning of the extended info addon/script did the trick for me. lol

find quote
Miguix Offline
(2015-11-12 03:36)m1k385 Wrote:  I just upgraded to ubuntu 14.04 and kodi 15.2 and now had the same popup problem...... turning of the extended info addon/script did the trick for me. lol

Are u on Ace with 15.2?
find quote
m1k385 Offline
[Image: Screenshot%252520from%2525202015-11-12%2...253A23.png]

Need to update my signature though Tongue

find quote
m1k385 Offline
Quote:Are u on Ace with 15.2?

Having had some more sleep and looking around a bit I see more people wondering this same question, so let me explain how I got around the missing dependencies issue that occurs when installing via zip.
Do keep in mind that I'm on Linux so I don't know if this will work on other OS or devices like raspberry pi but you can at least try.

Backup Kodi before starting!!! I didn't but you should, just in case...

First of download the right version --> here <-- that was updated by muCkk.
Second extract the zip you downloaded, now you have a zipped and an unzipped version...
Third find your .kodi folder on Linux this is in the home folder (press ctrl+H to show hidden folders) on windows this probably in the roaming folder press windows key and type %appdata% hit enter (if not search google, I haven't touched windows in a long time Tongue)
Once located open the folder and open the addons folder, in this map paste the unzipped version of ace, now open the packages folder (this one should be in the addons folder unless you haven't installed any addons)
paste the zipped version in the packages folder, restart or start kodi and select the ace skin in the appearance section of options.
Done...

1 thing I might add, I did a fresh install so I had no packages folder, I installed the aeon mq5 skin previous to the steps above to solve this problem, I have no clue if this might have helped the process but my guess is you can skip this step.

For as far as I can see there are no issues or errors. Hope this helps

(This post was last modified: 2015-11-12 21:33 by m1k385.)
find quote
Harolds Offline
Write a well structured Essay Important points to consider Nursing Essay Writing Service Recognizing Emotional Manipulation In Essays
find quote
anshgujral Offline
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hello m1k385,

I am also using since 3 years and i have never seen any popup in this period.

Delhi School Directory
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-27 08:07 by anshgujral.)
find quote