Two new databases pop up in MySQL? What to do?
So I checked on my MySQL database today and noticed two new databses showed up. Originally I only had MyVideos75.db and MyMusic32.DB

Now I see MyVideos76.db and myMusic37.db. What should I do? Why did these two new databases show up? How can I tell which of the two are being used? Should I just keep both? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions but I am new to having mySQL sync up my xbmc databses.

I also just decided to add my music library to xbmc if thats of any relevance. Another thing I noticed is when I go into the album section and it tries to load the artwork, it just stops an then causes all my artwork to disappear, including that of movies and tv shows. Could these two issues be related?
I assume you updated to a gotham build? This would update your databases to the new version. Not really anything to worry about unless you have multiple systems with a shared library.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Oh yes I actually tried it out on my android device, I guess thats what created the new databases then. Thank you. Should have realized that lol. Then I guess my album art situation is a completely different animal, I will see if I can resolve it myself if not i'll create another topic.
See this wiki page for details XBMC_databases/Versions (wiki)
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two new databases pop up in MySQL? What to do?0