• 4(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
And what about having a GITHUB repository, Google code is not very userfriendly for browsing Big Grin
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-09-27, 11:37)mikebzh44 Wrote: And what about having a GITHUB repository, Google code is not very userfriendly for browsing Big Grin

i agree on that Tongue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-27, 11:37)mikebzh44 Wrote: And what about having a GITHUB repository, Google code is not very userfriendly for browsing Big Grin

Sorry - but it's google subversion - already set up and running.
Hi Rob,

I hope all is good with you. Thanks for the good news! I won't be able to test this until I get back in London (I'm in Rome at the moment without my gadgets), but I am sure you will be getting excellent feedback from all of us here anyway. I assume you have tested this new advances only in confluence, haven't you? I will review the task list we have in googlecode to see if there is anything I could advance with from here in the meantime.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Doesn't matter.

Does this release can play theme.mp3 when browsing movie library ?

Because I have put a theme.mp3 for one movie :

But this theme is not played while I'm browsing my movie library.

Do I have to press i to enter Movie Information screen ?

Movie part did not act like TV show part, e.g. listing to theme while browsing seasons and episodes ?

(2013-09-27, 11:55)capfuturo Wrote: I assume you have tested this new advances only in confluence, haven't you?

Correct, just confluence only at this point - so let me know if you spot anything for the other skins.

(2013-09-27, 12:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: Does this release can play theme.mp3 when browsing movie library ?

Not yet - I have only taken a quick look at your version you posted - it wasn't obvious at first glance what it was doing (I'm not that familiar with all the xbmc api's).

If you are able to supply a patch with "Comments suitable for idiots" - then it may be something I'd be able to follow and add (I know it's extra work - but with all the strange volume issues that people seem to report, it would be good for me to try and understand all the extra bits in detail)

Note: I did see the problems previously reported a while ago about moving fast between screens causing issues - I believe I know the cause (I think two instances of TVTunes end up running in parrallel) - just not sure of the fix yet. This can be highlighted when running DVDExtras, as that auto loads and changes screens - pretty quickly.

Rob
Yes, I will add my hack to your mod with comments.

Given the changes a test and the only lingering problem I can see so far is that to get tunes to play for movies I have to play an extra first, stop it, then the theme will start and will work for all movies until I exit to the main menu. If more than one theme is present for each movie, one is randomly played which works excellent. The only thing as far as that is concerned is getting the random start point added, which is I had already added a request for. I'm sure it will be addressed in due course. TV themes seem to work fine on their own and in conjunction with the extras add-on.

I'm currently using the latest stable versions of XBMC and Aeon Nox on Win7, so I can only comment on how they are working based on that setup. Great work bro, looking forward to future updates. Wink
(2013-09-27, 13:51)Deano316 Wrote: The only thing as far as that is concerned is getting the random start point added, which is I had already added a request for. I'm sure it will be addressed in due course.

This should be there - needs enabling in the settings
Cool, I'll give it a quick test and report back Big Grin
I'm doing French translation. Does "Random start time" option means "Start random theme when multiples tracks exists" (so maybe correct option should be "Play random theme") or "Start playing theme with a random delay".

Thanks.

EDIT : Guess that "Shuffle multiple track" = "Start random theme when multiples tracks exists" so "Random start time" = "Start playing theme with a random delay" ?

(2013-09-27, 14:15)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm doing French translation. Does "Random start time" option means "Start random theme when multiples tracks exists" (so maybe correct option should be "Play random theme") or "Start playing theme with a random delay".

Thanks for your eager assistance - I would hold off any translation at the moment - things are likely to change! - and I need to add the settings entries in the correct format :-)

It actually means:

Start playing the audio file at a random location during the track. (It's actually a random location in the first 3/4 of the track - no point randomly starting it at the end!) - so will work if you just have a single track or multiple tracks.

Rob
Get it.

Here is strings.po for French (just 3 new entries) :

Code:
msgctxt "#32010"
msgid "Shuffle multiple tracks"
msgstr "Lecture aléatoire si plusieurs thèmes"

msgctxt "#32011"
msgid "Random start time"
msgstr "Lecture du thème à un endroit aléatoire"

msgctxt "#32012"
msgid "File Types"
msgstr "Type de fichiers"

and settings.xml :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<settings>
    <category label="32991">
        <setting id="loop" type="bool" label="32001" default="false"/>
        <setting id="downvolume" label="32002" type="slider" default="0" range="0,1,60" format="%1.f db" />
        <setting id="fade" type="bool" label="32008" default="true"/>
        <setting id="shuffle" type="bool" label="32010" default="true"/>
        <setting id="random" type="bool" label="32011" default="false"/>
    </category>
    <category label="32992">
        <setting id="exact_match" type="bool" label="32009" default="true"/>
    </category>
    <category label="32993">
        <setting id="smb_share" type="bool" label="32003" default="false"/>
        <setting id="smb_login" enable="eq(-1,true)" type="text" label="32004" default="" />
        <setting id="smb_psw" enable="eq(-2,true)" type="text" option="hidden" label="32005" default="" />
        <setting id="custom_path_enable" type="bool" label="32006" default="false"/>
        <setting id="custom_path" enable="eq(-1,true)" type="folder" source="files" label="32007" default="" />
    </category>
    <category label="32012">
        <setting id="mp3" type="text" label="MP3" enable="false" default="true"/>
        <setting id="wma" type="bool" label="WMA" default="true"/>
        <setting id="flac" type="bool" label="FLAC" default="true"/>
    </category>
</settings>

Feel free to use it or use your own label ID Wink

Ok, gave it a quick test and so far it seems to work fairly well. I would suggest fading it in as well as out though as it sounds a bit jarring and occasionally a split second of the start of the track is heard before the random start. Fading in should cover that anyway. Great work, the add-on is steadily moving towards greatness Wink
Added support for multiple theme files (default order alphabetical)

How work this? I am testing new release.

If I put theme.mp3 work fine, if used file with other name don´t play (namemovie.mp3), how I put other file in movie folder for randomize (other mp3 file for example).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2