• 59(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
(2015-01-02, 19:15)orangesky Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 17:17)rob_webset Wrote: Did you want to give the following a test drive - I think it might give you what you are looking for Big Grin

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=621

Rob

Dude, that works! Thanks very much. Sent you a donation as I'm really happy it's working Big Grin

Thank you - that's very kind of you. I will get it published to the official repo in the next batch of changes.

Rob
Suggestion: I think it would speed up the selecting of a theme if the box showing the list of available themes is widened as much as possible. Sometimes you want to read more of the theme name (maybe to see the duration or just as much of the name as possible, but you have to wait for it to scroll. It would be a lot quicker if the list was much wider to minimise scrolling. Perhaps make it an option: Wide;Normal (default);Narrow (the current width).
Aeon Nox 5, Krypton, LibreELEC (Generic x86 64 7.90.010 ALPHA), Intel NUC D34010WYK
(2015-01-03, 13:11)orangesky Wrote: Suggestion: I think it would speed up the selecting of a theme if the box showing the list of available themes is widened as much as possible. Sometimes you want to read more of the theme name (maybe to see the duration or just as much of the name as possible, but you have to wait for it to scroll. It would be a lot quicker if the list was much wider to minimise scrolling. Perhaps make it an option: Wide;Normal (default);Narrow (the current width).

I don't disagree with you on this, however, it is a standard Kodi dialog box, so I'm not able to change it's width Sad
(2015-01-03, 13:59)rob_webset Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 13:11)orangesky Wrote: Suggestion: I think it would speed up the selecting of a theme if the box showing the list of available themes is widened as much as possible. Sometimes you want to read more of the theme name (maybe to see the duration or just as much of the name as possible, but you have to wait for it to scroll. It would be a lot quicker if the list was much wider to minimise scrolling. Perhaps make it an option: Wide;Normal (default);Narrow (the current width).

I don't disagree with you on this, however, it is a standard Kodi dialog box, so I'm not able to change it's width Sad

Ah, OK, thanks for the feedback.
Aeon Nox 5, Krypton, LibreELEC (Generic x86 64 7.90.010 ALPHA), Intel NUC D34010WYK
Scripts Failed with the last update... every time I Enter tvshows\movies.

Log:
File "C:\Users\Tomer-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\default.py", line 22, in <module>
from settings import Settings
ImportError: No module named settings

http://pastebin.com/k2CTvt3A

Reason?

Though maybe its my skin, but I switched to defualt one and same result
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
@tomer953: please restart Kodi into Confluence and submit a full debug log whilst using default skin.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi All,

Looks like the latest publish run has had errors that means the subdirectories have not been included in the zip file.

I have emailed the publish email thread to see it Martijn is able to take a look.

Sit tight!

Rob
That explains it all.

@tomer953: disregard request for log by now and hold as Rob says, until publish gets updated.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
fix is on the way.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hello there, first off thank you for an awesome add-on and for your time to keep this addon going. Just to say that 4.6.2 works on my systems, but going to 4.6.3 breaks it; script error like what others are seeing. But I have a weird issue, one of my systems says version 4.6.4. It is a new system, new install of Kodi 14.0 so not sure or what to make of this. All I know is that the TVTunes addon works though.

Is this some corruption? Should I uninstall? Or somehow my system updated to a release of 4.6.4 then got pulled? Again, no biggie as it works, just wondering since I keep track of all versions of my addons and noticed this.
force refresh on the kodi repository and version 4.6.4 will show up
(2015-01-04, 20:16)Martijn Wrote: fix is on the way.

The one thing I don't understand is I have gotham 13.2 running on 4 STB and one HTPC I haven't updated anything is there something in the back ground I should turn off on updates ? When everything is working perfect I am the type that doesn't jump on the next update for the reason " Because it there" like others do LOL
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Just to clarify, 4.6.4 is the version that I believe everyone should be aiming at using:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/script.tvtunes/

It is a repackaging of the failed 4.6.3 (Which is why there is no mention of it in the changelog)

For obvious reasons, any bug reports must be against the latest version of TvTunes.

Thanks

Rob
Updated to 4.6.4 and all is well. Been testing this out for about 2 hours now and no hiccups. Thanks
Hi All,

With nearly 900 posts on this thread, I think it's time for a new thread.

I have added all the items that I believe are "known Issues" detailed in this thread to the wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Known_Issues

So I don't think there is any valuable information left in this thread for people to waste time going through all 883 post to check!

I have also updated the wiki to include some images of the screensaver and settings - just to make it a bit nicer to read.

The new thread is: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214287

THREAD CLOSED

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE ENTRIES TO THIS THREAD
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2