Lost trailer support ?
was using the native scrapers and lost all images (covers and fanart) and no trailers showing in the trailer selection box. Had been working for months without issue.

So disabled them, enabled the TMDB ones and added api keys etc. Covers and fanart now work but still trailer dialog empty. Upgraded to latest 1.3 revision 14 and getting the same on every movie. Is it me, anyone else having issues ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Went back to native for all the plot, outline, actor fields etc and left the TMDB scraper do the images and trailers and it seems to be working again. I didn't like the TMDB scraper for plot details as there is no plot outline provided and the way i have my XBMC set i like to see both. A summary first and then full plot on clicking on movie.

Anyway, seems to be working again Smile
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost trailer support ?0