Issue while scraping posters with 1.3 & 1.4
Hello,

I noticed an "issue" that I don't remember having before. When I scrape posters from the moviedb using 1.3 or 1.4, Ember will only display those that match the Preferred Language option in the scraper settings. In my case it will therefore only show the english posters for a movie (at least those with an English language tag in the moviedb).
The problem is that themoviedb also has posters with no language and those are not retrieved.
Is there an option to make ember retrieve posters for ALL languages or at lease have it display the ones with non language attached in addition to the preferred language?

@+,
Sha!
All the sudden, Scraping is not pulling any fan art and very few posters for me, on both 1.3 & 1.4...
+1

I would prefer the default to be my language + no language, but an option might satisfy more users ("Only my language", "My language and no language", "All languages")
Part of your issue is at the moment ember is not pulling any fanart at all as tmdb changed their API and ember needs a fix/update to be able to pull/connect properly again.

I think until this is resolved the other issue you are having will not be sorted.

(check out the thread for more info - "no poster found for this movie" - wha? - )

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue while scraping posters with 1.3 & 1.40