CCC for OSX
I am trying to get my videos on an iMac to play in full screen on my appleTv (3rd gen) via airplay and came across a great thread where people were using CCC to make adjustments and be able to view content full screen. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125924

Unfortunately, I cannot find what the OSX equivalent to CCC would be. Anybody have any ideas?
AMD doesn't make a Mac version of CCC, but are you sure your AppleTV has an AMD video card? Maybe I misunderstand your question?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
AirParrot can force airplay mirroring at the proper aspect ratio, if that's what you're talking about. There's probably some other tricks to doing it that don't cost money, as well.
Many thanks to the both of you. I am going to research Air Parrot now, any ideas as far as free alternatives to it?
No free alternatives.

However, Beamer is a good app for video airplay. Ofcourse iTunes will airplay.
Edit: Also the upcoming OS 10.9 has fullscreen support for air mirroring to atvs.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCC for OSX0