Req Live TV recordings - additional information
My XBMC pvr connects to a Mythbackend. When using the Mythfrontend there is a lot more information about each recording, particularly the release year and the actors names. I'd love to be able to see this from XBMC while the particular recording is highlighted.

I'm wondering if this is something I can easily customise myself or if it needs to be a feature request.
I *think* it would need to be a feature request. The information you've mentioned is stuff you would normally see if you had scrapped the episode into your library, but I don't think that information is passed by the PVR connector.

On my system I have ArugsTV on the backend. Once an episode is done recording it gets scrapped into my XBMC library so I get that extra stuff and all my TV shows are in one place. About the only thing I use the XBMC PVR interface for is LiveTV.
I know that if I access the mysql (actually mariadb) database all the information is there. Currently XBMC only extracts the plot information (besides the start/finish times and channel number), so I would think it would be quite easy to also access the year and actors information. The larger problem may in fact be how to display this using the confluence skin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV recordings - additional information0