Access EPG:Timeline from JSON?
Is there any command that I can issue (preferably JSON but anything will work) to open the EPG:Timeline while watching TV like you can on a STB? I'm trying to fully switch over to the HDHomerun Prime I just bought but this could be a real deal breaker with the wife if there is no easy way to access an intuitive program guide like what she's used to...
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I know you can via remote mappings:

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <remote>
      <mymusic>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)</mymusic>
      <record>XBMC.PlayerControl(Record)</record>
      <red>VolumeUp</red>
      <green>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</green>
      <yellow>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 34,0, 13,0)</yellow>
      <blue>RunScript(script.audio.party.mode.start)</blue>
      <star>XBMC.updatelibrary(Video)</star>
      <hash>XBMC.updatelibrary(Music)</hash>
    </remote>

green is for timeline epg and yellow is recordings. Might be able to apply that to a json command.
Have you tried the keyboard command "e"? Pretty sure this is what I have my remote's "guide" button mapped to, and it brings me to the EPG Timeline view from wherever I am in XBMC (including LiveTV).

Edit: Taking a closer look, I think it's CTRL-g (not just g). This is the entry in keyboard.xml: <g mod="ctrl">ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</g>, which is exactly what teeedub has above.
Cool. I'll give it a try later. It would be ideal for me to get that translated to JSON but this is a good start. Thanks guys!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access EPG:Timeline from JSON?0