• 193(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
I'm having an issue with Set info. I'm on page 90 of this forum, and have been jumping around from there. I will continue reading, but the jist seems to be an issue with extended info script. What am I missing?? What scrapes for movie collection info? I am running gotham 13.2 and aeon mq5 6.0.2.
(2014-12-09, 06:49)jeromemp Wrote: I'm having an issue with Set info. I'm on page 90 of this forum, and have been jumping around from there. I will continue reading, but the jist seems to be an issue with extended info script. What am I missing?? What scrapes for movie collection info? I am running gotham 13.2 and aeon mq5 6.0.2.

Found my issue. needed extended script with gotham fix.
Quote:Found my issue. needed extended script with gotham fix.

Hey can you link the post that solved that for you, im going to try and get the sets info working as well. I believe we need the extended info addon version 0.5? i have 0.6 and its not working on gotham 13.2 for me
Work fine Aeon MQ in Kodi?
@judocama, only if you use helix mod version, official in only for gotham.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
where can I download MQ5 for Gotham? anyone got the .zip link or repo .zip link?
Here

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
perfect cheers mate Smile
Is there any way to customize the playback menu (play/pause/audio/video/subtitles menu) so that it doesn't consist of cycling icons? I removed unneeded icons to my liking but I would prefer the menu to have a normal Confluence-like layout.
You can turn off the cycling. There’s an option to enable 'fixed list'.

Other than that, no.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I am newbie in Kodi and I wonder what is the best way to rename the iso ( all that I have are blurays ) Is as follows :
I have the two or three versions of the same film in one only directory.
Movie Name (Year ) /Movie Name (Year ).Bluray.iso - Recognized OK all
Movie Name (year ).3D.Bluray.iso - Recognized only movie but don´t banner, cdart poster and all the other images.
Also I have my own fanart.jpg and poster.jpg.
How I say I get that recognizes all the 2D film (banner, cdart, poster...) but in 3D I don´t get the image of CDAR, banner and also my owner poster.
The two films are in the same directory
What is the best way to rename my collectión?
Thanks in advance.
I was able to make changes to the font size and font type.
Now my setup looks like this.

I loved the futuristic looks of this font, is clearer to read and looks amazing. I am still not able to change the font colors that are in RED, i did not like the red color of the fonts. I wanted to give it the HOLO look like we have in our android phones, would be great if i can change the red color to #33B5E5
I dont care for the white fonts, but i definately would like to see if the red can be changed easily. Is there a global variable that i can change to replace red to #33B5E5
Or do u know what is the color code for the red the author used, i can use a notepad++ to replace that color to #33B5E5 for all the files in that folder.. what say?
You can change the font colour under skin settings.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

My poster art looks great when browsing the movie/tv show libraries, but when they are shrunk down for the widgets the resolution makes them look grainy, with hard to read titles. Anyone experienced this?
(2014-12-12, 05:24)MANswers Wrote: I was able to make changes to the font size and font type.
Now my setup looks like this.

I loved the futuristic looks of this font, is clearer to read and looks amazing. I am still not able to change the font colors that are in RED, i did not like the red color of the fonts. I wanted to give it the HOLO look like we have in our android phones, would be great if i can change the red color to #33B5E5
I dont care for the white fonts, but i definately would like to see if the red can be changed easily. Is there a global variable that i can change to replace red to #33B5E5
Or do u know what is the color code for the red the author used, i can use a notepad++ to replace that color to #33B5E5 for all the files in that folder.. what say?

Hello, your skin is great...

Could you tell me how you have configure it?

Thanks in advance.
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520