• 195(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
No probs. Thanks for the rep.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hey MANswers,
how did you get cd-art for movie sets to work? I also have problems with setting up posters for movie sets. Now I had to install the plugin "Movie Set Artwork Automator", download a collection poster manually, put the file in the folder where the collection is stored and run the plugin. Is this really the only way to get collection posters or is there a more automated way?

Artwork downloader and extended Infoscript are installed, both. But CDs don't show up in any of my movie collection. With "normal" movies it works fine.
Sounds like you have the wrong extended info script installed.

For Gotham use this:

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts/scri...edinfo.zip

thank you!
Hi everybody,

do you know if there is a way to add languages flags for audio and subs? thank you
just a short question:
is it normal that the option "show logo as title (on top if available)" doesn't work in the "right list" view?
(2014-12-17, 18:03)horstepipe Wrote: just a short question:
is it normal that the option "show logo as title (on top if available)" doesn't work in the "right list" view?

Yes, because the title is shown in the list on that view, not in the top corner of the screen.

(2014-12-17, 16:17)cesk1090 Wrote: Hi everybody,

do you know if there is a way to add languages flags for audio and subs? thank you

Top menu > Collection > Show Audio Language & Subtitle Flags

(2014-12-17, 22:34)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 16:17)cesk1090 Wrote: Hi everybody,

Top menu > Collection > Show Audio Language & Subtitle Flags

I know this but i mean if it's possible to show the flag image of each country...
Not unless you know how to skin.

Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

You need to have a compatible weather add-on installed.

(2014-12-16, 14:57)horstepipe Wrote: Hey MANswers,
how did you get cd-art for movie sets to work? I also have problems with setting up posters for movie sets. Now I had to install the plugin "Movie Set Artwork Automator", download a collection poster manually, put the file in the folder where the collection is stored and run the plugin. Is this really the only way to get collection posters or is there a more automated way?

Artwork downloader and extended Infoscript are installed, both. But CDs don't show up in any of my movie collection. With "normal" movies it works fine.

My apologies for the delay in responding, i was away for a few days.
Did you manage to get this done the way you wanted it to be?
got it now, thank you.
I had to install the modified version of the extendedinfo script plugin.
But is there really no more automated way for movie set posters? At the moment I scrape the sets with Ember Media Manager for the collection fan arts, then I run the movie set artwork automator plugin to insert the artwork.
Hi
I changed the fonts and the size in the XML,now getting a couple of small errors.Font_50h .... 50i and 60h....60i.
When I check with original XML there's no h/i. Does anyone know what these are and if I should just remove.

ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_50h(aeon_mainmenu9_bsg.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
14:27:28 T:3412 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_50i(aeon_mainmenu10_sg1.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
14:27:28 T:3412 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_60h(aeon_mainmenu9_bsg.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
14:27:28 T:3412 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_60i

I just up the size by +4 on all and change to sony sketch ef font (MANswer)
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520