• 93(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
MQ5 doesn't do that. That ss is of Aeon Nox
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Ok thanks man... no way to get the info to pop up on tracks like that, eh?
I can't read German, so I'm struggling to work out what that menu is actually showing. I don't think it's anything to do with tracks though is it?

what menu? maybe I can help. german native speaker with a horrible english grammar
(2014-01-08, 23:58)FreddyK Wrote: I merely copied that music my music32.db file above, pasted it in the other folder, the main and it works now. Still would love to configure the addon think I added to look like this Image

Hi Scorpie,

This is the menu in question.

I presume it’s German? With my language skills it could well be Spanish though Smile

Edit: Is it dates of concerts?

@Samu-rai, it´s script show next concerts near to you, Aeon MQ5, don´t have support.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
As I thought. Thanks Wanilton.

already answered :-)
Can someone assist me with getting movie sets up and working properly ... i have all the addons i scanned my libraray with group movies in sets only got 4 collection out of 2100 movies.. and i can't edit the collections like i used for some reason... im on 12.3 frodo with mq5... shit is driving me insane

example 007 Collection... i have all the movies but only 8 show up in collections... structure each movie is in a separate folder hd /- folder 007 blah /- movie 007blah.bluray
Did you try to use a universal movie scraper I have found that one works very well. Also there is another software that you can use it is called Media Companion there you have control of fan art it is very easy to use and it links with Xbmc.

If the fanart is already in the folders try to add files without choosing the content and see how that goes I am not sure does that work in 12.3 In Gotham version you have an option if you don't want to use a movie scraper.

I had number of movies that Media Companion couldn't find than I had to rename some of my files. There are others I think Xbmc has a similar program. Good Luck
One little, tiny bug, well more of a annoyance.

when pausing a movie the disc art in the info menu that pops up doesn't spin, but when playing a movie and pressing the "i" (info button) while playing, discart is animated.
Is there a way to fix this bug?
(2014-01-09, 21:57)clayboy Wrote: Can someone assist me with getting movie sets up and working properly ... i have all the addons i scanned my libraray with group movies in sets only got 4 collection out of 2100 movies.. and i can't edit the collections like i used for some reason... im on 12.3 frodo with mq5... shit is driving me insane

example 007 Collection... i have all the movies but only 8 show up in collections... structure each movie is in a separate folder hd /- folder 007 blah /- movie 007blah.bluray

I agree with Denz. It sounds like the scrapper you're using isn't working properly. Use UMS and make suer that themoviedb is set as your source for sets.

I have a new problem i think with the skin

if i scrap new episodes, i get all the informations (check screen1) but if i press "info" there is nothing to see (check screen2 )

use Alpha 11
(2014-01-10, 10:03)Buzniak Wrote: One little, tiny bug, well more of a annoyance.

when pausing a movie the disc art in the info menu that pops up doesn't spin, but when playing a movie and pressing the "i" (info button) while playing, discart is animated.
Is there a way to fix this bug?

pause = "stop" - The disk will also stop spinning! Smile
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520