• 149(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-05-23, 00:59)craigey1 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 00:20)davematt0709 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion craigey1. Will read through the thread at the weekend and have a go to see if this helps. I am a little surprised that I haven't been able to find any posts about this issue - I can't be the only one with this problem. I assumed it was something to do with the skin though as all the ratings appear correctly with Confleunce but not AeonMQ5. This script fix seems seems to be directed more at top 250 and voting rating, rather than dealing with missing UK ratings in AeonMQ5. Anyway will go through the thread and report back if it helps.

The updater also updates the UK ratings as well as the top 250 & votes. I've had the same issue as you've mentioned & also found that the ratings appeared fine in Transparency / Confluence skins. However after running the rating updater this skin displays them all the correctly now. I then went through the database & updated any that were missed or had invalid ratings - A couple of films were reported as banned, so created a banned flag & modified the includevariables.xml to cope with a rating of UK:Banned & even my banned flagged now shows correctly.

This is frustrating, why is it that the US rating flags and not the BBFC flags are always displayed even though all my settings are for English GB and UK. I really don't want to have to add more scripts to get this working in Openelec gotham, I don't mind adding to existing files but if Transparency / Confluence skins can display them why can't Aeon MQ5. There has to be an easier way to do this.
Put it forward as a request for MQ6.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-08, 18:48)Samu-rai Wrote: Put it forward as a request for MQ6.

Thanks Samu-rai
hi there, sorry for the newbbie question,
i want to change the order in main menu, because i add a new items (3d movies) but appair at the end of the list.
Its possible
defleppard, yes, you need use replace function for reorder, it´s easy for to do, go customize main menu, and change item for other...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
In the MQ4 there was this press up twice to see trailer. Where has this gone in Mq5? now i have to press C and then click my way to trailer.
No, that feature was removed from MQ5.

hello, how can you change a extrathumbs?

you can put a logo and extrathumbs in the Collection?

sorry for my english
Just updated to the latest Gotham release and my smart playlists appear to be compiling slowly under MQ5. Is there a few options I can shut down to speed things up.

If I use the preset MOVIES it populates almost instantaneously however if I replace it with the MOVIES playlist that contains less Movies (splits out family), it takes maybe 10 seconds to display?

Thank you Andy

PS Is there an option to have the submemus permanently on display as in NOX which I was previously on?

PPS Loving the RIGHT view...one of the reasons coming back to the MQ skin. Smile

(2014-06-09, 14:03)JimThend Wrote: hello, how can you change a extrathumbs?

sorry for my english

+1 for the above
Hi

Its not possible to reposition / reorder the main menu items in the menu customisation feature?

Thanks
It´s possible reorder, you need use replace function for change left specific item for others in right list (customize main menu window), and remember you have 10 presets, for create 10 custom main menu, and change one for other easily.
Try replace movies for tv shows, or tvshow for image, and weather for games etc
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-06-09, 16:20)andrewf Wrote: Just updated to the latest Gotham release and my smart playlists appear to be compiling slowly under MQ5. Is there a few options I can shut down to speed things up.

If I use the preset MOVIES it populates almost instantaneously however if I replace it with the MOVIES playlist that contains less Movies (splits out family), it takes maybe 10 seconds to display?

Thank you Andy

PS Is there an option to have the submemus permanently on display as in NOX which I was previously on?

PPS Loving the RIGHT view...one of the reasons coming back to the MQ skin. Smile

I can’t really see any reason why playlists would take longer to populate on MQ5 than any other skins.

I do find that the time it takes is mostly down to CPU power.

For example: My machine with an A9 loads playlists almost instantly. On an android box it takes about 5 - 10 seconds.

There’s no option within the skin to have the submenus always visible.

sorry for my english

For extra thumbs, I think you'll need to change these in the 'extrathumbs' folder, then reload the movie and run AD.

For collection artwork, if I recall there is a post a few pages back by devilshura describing how to get logos to show. I don't think it’s currently possible to have extrathumbs show for sets. Could be wrong though.

(2014-06-09, 18:09)Samu-rai Wrote: For extra thumbs, I think you'll need to change these in the 'extrathumbs' folder, then reload the movie and run AD.

For collection artwork, if I recall there is a post a few pages back by devilshura describing how to get logos to show. I don't think it’s currently possible to have extrathumbs show for sets. Could be wrong though.

I have already tried .. but nothing changes
extrathumbs in the folder I added two new thumb, but I still see the old .. even after the reload of the movie

thanks for the support
(2014-06-09, 18:09)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 16:20)andrewf Wrote: Just updated to the latest Gotham release and my smart playlists appear to be compiling slowly under MQ5. Is there a few options I can shut down to speed things up.

Thank you Andy

I can’t really see any reason why playlists would take longer to populate on MQ5 than any other skins.

I do find that the time it takes is mostly down to CPU power.

For example: My machine with an A9 loads playlists almost instantly. On an android box it takes about 5 - 10 seconds.

There’s no option within the skin to have the submenus always visible.

sorry for my english

For extra thumbs, I think you'll need to change these in the 'extrathumbs' folder, then reload the movie and run AD.

OK so gone back to Nox to test and same issue with playlists. Work fine on previous version of Gotham. Since updating yesterday to latest version ALL playlists on both skins I've tried have been really slow. As I say worked great prior to this so guess I'm stuck with it being an XBMC Gotham issue....

Re the extrathumbs, under the extended info set up these do work as I've seen pictures, just dont know how haha

Re thumbs not changing...if they are named the same thing eg change thumb1 from one image to another, XBMC will still have the original image tied to the file thumb1. Try deleting Textures13 under Database - in windows thats your local drive>users>pc>appdata>roaming>xbmc.userdata>database to clear the original image
(2014-06-09, 14:00)Samu-rai Wrote: No, that feature was removed from MQ5.

why was it removed, the new way sucks
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520