• 203(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
samu-rai would it work on helix 14.1?
As far as I know.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Yes it still does the trick. It Would be nice if MQ would implement this change in MQ6.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Hello. What do you call Lord of the Rings trilogy, respectively, two-disc edition (a total of 6 disc) in the library will show me as two of the same movies
Hi and ready to be flamed Big Grin

I honestly searched but my question must be so trivial that i cant' get an answer...

So... how can i get the top bar to appear ? I just want to change the views as i am used to do on Aeon by bringing up the sidebar.

Thanks and sorry for such a stupid question oO
(2015-03-24, 20:28)Poland Wrote: Hello. What do you call Lord of the Rings trilogy, respectively, two-disc edition (a total of 6 disc) in the library will show me as two of the same movies

I don't see how this question is Aeon MQ5 skin related? Simpy give them the original names and set group movies in sets in Kodi options.
Check this wiki for more info concerning naming video files.

Quote:Example:
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD1/VIDEO_TS/etc...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD2/VIDEO_TS/etc...
will appear as a single "The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring" entry in both library and file views.

@Namoi
Check this post for more info.
(2015-03-31, 22:35)Namoi Wrote: Hi and ready to be flamed Big Grin

I honestly searched but my question must be so trivial that i cant' get an answer...

So... how can i get the top bar to appear ? I just want to change the views as i am used to do on Aeon by bringing up the sidebar.

Thanks and sorry for such a stupid question oO

I think navigating the top menu is kind of tricky. For most part if you use a keyboard arrow (or remote equivalent) you either use left arrow or up arrow to get there. Which one depends on the layout of the view you are in (for the most part if the view has multiple rows use left arrow, if single row use up arrow). For touch device, if you enable touch in the skin settings there is an "up arrow" icon that you can press to get the top menu, but I don't know of any hotspot that works for a mouse.

Once you have the top menu open, generally if you use arrow keys to focus on either of the center two menu items (have little arrow icons in the corner) you can use up arrow to get to the view change option. I have never been able to get mouse or touch to do this.

I should note that if you use the "kiosk" mode, you might be locked out of some of the menus.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Hi, I want to replace the Aeon MQ 5 standard genre icons and fanarts for movies and music with different ones.
Can anybode tell me where to put these?
Is there anything to do in addition so that they are displayed within Kodi?
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Hi again,

Just wanted to know if there is a way to remove the 50 albums limitation for artists discography ?

Also, which xml should i edit to tweak the artist info window (the one we get when pressing I) in which the discography appears (there is a little glitch with the album name below the discography slides; it's cropped as it is to down).

Thanks
Hello. I made myself a bookmark Dolby Atmos. As to the bookmark / folder to add videos only from the sound system ??

I want to be here only movies with Dolby Atmos. It can be done ?? How to flip the video, I have a few pieces

Just use a smart-playlist and filter by sound codec. (i suppose you can do this)
Image Image
(2015-04-02, 11:19)Poland Wrote: Hello. I made myself a bookmark Dolby Atmos. As to the bookmark / folder to add videos only from the sound system ??

I want to be here only movies with Dolby Atmos. It can be done ?? How to flip the video, I have a few pieces

Check the wiki for more info. Check 3.3.1 for the availible fields to choose from. (you would need audiocodec)
Nothing happens. I do not have movies with audio Atmos my tab

Check this wiki for more info.

Quote:Whilst XBMC is playing media on screen you can activate the codecinfo overlay O key on a keyboard. This normally appears as white text on a black background bar located near the top of the screen (dependent on the skin being used). The codecinfo overlay displays a number of real time variables describing detailed information on the codecs currently in use.

Behind audio you will find the abbreviation you would need. I think it's called "truehd" but im not sure. I don't have a Atmos rip atm that i can check. Anyways, please do some research first prior asking questions. Also your question isn't really Aeon MQ5 skin related.
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520