• 207(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
Can anyone help please.
I've moved to Helix from gotham and now when I enter my movies or my tv shows, another menu automatically appears with the thumbnails of all my movies, not the usual way though, it's like a different menu. You can move to the left and it brings up a bunch of options like "my account" for themoviedb, search function, etc etc. how do I stop this from coming up, I want to just go straight into my. Lives or tv shows like before.
Use MQ6 available for Kodi Helix.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231179
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Is there a "fix" for this though?
yes lik Wanilton said,
MQ5 was made for Gotham,
if you switch to Helix then use MQ6
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
@jjmucker, MQ5 don´t have support new version script extendedinfo. Remove script addons folder, solve this or use previous and old version script.
Thanks guys.
Hello,

[EDIT]
I decided to upgrade to Kodi V15 Isengard today, and detected Aeon MQ6 mod. There the problem seems to be solved. This request can be ignored.
[/EDIT]

I've got an issue with "Play Disc" means play bluray.
I've installed Aoen MQ5 Mod V 6.15 prior, and now it is upgraded to 6.19, both versions did not even recognize a bluray medium is inserted, do not show the play menu automatically.
I've added the Play disc function to a custom main menu item. If I'm selecting it with a BR-disc in drive there's just a "beep" sound for the incoming command and nothing happens.
In debud mode the kodi.log tells: (displaying two key hits)
Code:
13:17:08 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:17:08 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
13:17:09 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:17:09 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
An action is selected but nothing further is happening.

It looks to me like there is no command set for this action?

I've tested this and it worked on Confluence and Aeon.Nox.Silvio skins, means my kodi and my Blueray drive are working.

At the moment I added a link to my favourites playmedia(/media/bluray/BDMV/index.bdmv), this is starting the main movie but nut dispalying the disc menu and I can't select the language.

Thank you for ideas and suggestions

Best regards

Kitsab
(2015-07-26, 13:34)kitsab Wrote: I've got an issue with "Play Disc" means play bluray.
I've installed Aoen MQ5 Mod V 6.15 prior, and now it is upgraded to 6.19, both versions did not even recognize a bluray medium is inserted, do not show the play menu automatically.
I've added the Play disc function to a custom main menu item. If I'm selecting it with a BR-disc in drive there's just a "beep" sound for the incoming command and nothing happens.
In debud mode the kodi.log tells: (displaying two key hits)
Code:
13:17:08 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:17:08 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
13:17:09 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:17:09 T:140533867927488   DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
An action is selected but nothing further is happening.

It looks to me like there is no command set for this action?

I've tested this and it worked on Confluence and Aeon.Nox.Silvio skins, means my kodi and my Blueray drive are working.

At the moment I added a link to my favourites playmedia(/media/bluray/BDMV/index.bdmv), this is starting the main movie but nut dispalying the disc menu and I can't select the language.

Thank you for ideas and suggestions

Best regards

Kitsab

It should sent "PlayDVD" to Kodi, and Kodi should show "OnAdd" in the log. You might try redoing the custom home menu and re-add "play disc" to menu.

scott s.
When I move to MOVIES in my MAIN MENU by default all Recently Added movies are shown. How can I remove this?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
@THX-UltraII, look in skin settings, Widgets, have option control how appear.
(2015-10-13, 13:04)THX-UltraII Wrote: When I move to MOVIES in my MAIN MENU by default all Recently Added movies are shown. How can I remove this?

In MQ5, the widgets for "movies", TV shows", and "concerts" are provided by service addon skin widgets. First thing you need to do is go into the addon manager, find skin widgets in your installed addons, and open the settings/configuration for it. You see 4 tabs. You can turn on or off the addon for the 3 types here. "Recommended items" is the listing of items that are "in progress". I think for a TV show if you have at least one episode in progress or watched, and one or more episodes "unwatched" the tv show is considered "in progress" and it will show the in progress episode or next unwatched episode as appropriate for that show.

Next in the MQ5 skin settings, you have options to show the widgets for any menu item, determine the number of widgets shown, the timing for them, and if you want the first widget to show the most recent "in progress" movie/episode/concert or not.

In the main menu (home) window you can navigate UP to the panel of widgets, and then DOWN to get to the view settings and switch recent added/in progress/random etc. by clicking on the button.

scott s.
hi,

i found that aeon mq6 v3.0.0 is available on the media brasil forum : http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/

Is it that the aeon mq6 Final version?

When it will be available for all users?

Is it intended only for Kodi Jarvis Version or Isengard too?

Thank you..Big GrinBig Grin
(2015-10-20, 15:01)exyron Wrote: hi,

i found that aeon mq6 v3.0.0 is available on the media brasil forum : http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/

Is it that the aeon mq6 Final version?

When it will be available for all users?

Is it intended only for Kodi Jarvis Version or Isengard too?

2136669 (post)
thank you...

so still waiting again..
(2014-06-12, 07:21)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 16:00)JimThend Wrote: I solved the display of the Logo collection (I used "Movie Set Artwork Automator") .. but I have a request to do .. For me it is hard to explain in English .. so I hope you understand what I want with the image

If the active collection logo, animation cdart overlaps .. very brutal to behold

you can changed value in viewrightlist.xml to move disc set more above normal.That not effective on single disc.
e.g.(reduce "x" value if you want to move disc to cover.)

Is there anyway to love the logo to the upper left corner? I mostly prefer this when viewing multiple tv show episodes within a season.
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520