Permission Error
I'm running Frodo V12.2 on ATV2 and would like to delete plugin.video.tvondesizonex from

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/

using ssh filezila.

However I get the following error :

Status: Listing directory /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/data
Command: rm "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/data/DR_Channels_v4.json"
Error: rm /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/data/DR_Channels_v4.json: permission denied
Command: rmdir "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/data"
Error: rmdir /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/data: permission denied
Command: rmdir "/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex"
Error: rmdir /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.tvondesizonex: failure

I cannot rename or do anything to this as it requires some sort of permission.

How do I delete as it is causing problems running this plugin?

Thanks,
Are you logged in as root?
The mobile user should have access to that folder as well, but yeah, try it as root and see if that works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Permission Error0