[MOD] Wall View - Larger Posters
Hey Bug, i have no issue with you sharing your mod. I did what you did.

I tried the discart like you did, but it diasppears when you go to rightmost poster on the screen. This is why i opted for the top. I had to lower all the posters to make room.

Where do you want to put movie logo?
(2013-11-08, 14:13)hernandito Wrote: Hey Bug, i have no issue with you sharing your mod. I did what you did.

I tried the discart like you did, but it diasppears when you go to rightmost poster on the screen. This is why i opted for the top. I had to lower all the posters to make room.

Where do you want to put movie logo?

Hi H.

i fixed it in another way - I pushed the studio logos etc a little bit up so everything is "centered" now. I think it was an issue in my specific case due to the use of my own viewtype.xml

First I was concerned that your concerns come true but I have no idea what triggers it or what you might have changed but as soon as I would come to the last movie cover to the right the list moves one movie further to the right so I actually can never reach the border... Even with the last movie., Then it created a gap however (see pics)

There is only one little bug occurring and that is happening to both ways - if you chose the very first cover of the page you are on, the discart is cut of a bit. I dunno why...

How did you get the posters to move left??!! They do that on their own? When I tried it ages ago, the disc was barely visible on the right hand side.

I get the left crop as well.... I assume it has to do how that does not render originally... if you move over to the left one, and go back, the disc art is whole again...

Anyway I am please with what I have... sounds like you are too....
(2013-11-09, 04:03)hernandito Wrote: How did you get the posters to move left??!! They do that on their own? When I tried it ages ago, the disc was barely visible on the right hand side.

I get the left crop as well.... I assume it has to do how that does not render originally... if you move over to the left one, and go back, the disc art is whole again...

Anyway I am please with what I have... sounds like you are too....

Yes they do that on their own... No idea why but they do Big Grin
I'm more than happy with it ... best viewtype setting for movies so far Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Wall View - Larger Posters1