PM3.HD for Frodo?
Video flag images in TV show fanart view are broken as of Frodo 12.1; they appear constantly even when an episode isn't selected. Easy enough to turn them off for now, just thought I'd file a minor bug report.
more of an xbmc issue than a skin issue http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14176
Ah. Well I might just throw 12.0 back on there anyway - despite loading/closing a bit quicker on my HTPC 12.1 seems more prone to crashes and there are more tiny bugs that affect the way I use XBMC.
Great skin but I can't seem to find where to show Recently Added Movies on the home window. Can anyone help me out?
(2013-03-25, 20:04)JuggalotusHeat Wrote: Great skin but I can't seem to find where to show Recently Added Movies on the home window. Can anyone help me out?

because the option does not exist
(2013-03-25, 20:21)Jezz_X Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 20:04)JuggalotusHeat Wrote: Great skin but I can't seem to find where to show Recently Added Movies on the home window. Can anyone help me out?

because the option does not exist

And the skin is all the better for not having it, IMO.
Aaaaah, ok thanks. I saw there was a mod for it in another thread but the DL link is toast. Anyone know of any other mods that add this?
I just tried out this skin, and it takes me back to the xbox days. But with nifty little touches like fan art, it's a very nice, modern skin and still really friendly to the non-geeks in the house Great work!
How can i put the Cover flow view in TV Shows? only appears in Movies.

Thanks.
(2013-09-08, 19:49)hube Wrote: How can i put the Cover flow view in TV Shows? only appears in Movies.

Thanks.

ANYONE? Big Grin THX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD for Frodo?0