Can't find FilmOn add on on Gbox XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
moya2013 Offline
I'm not able to find the filmon addon, on the preloaded XBMC Video add-ons available on the GBox. It's the only live streaming add on I know that works well. More so if anyone knows how to add content such as live international channels on livestreams, it would be highly appreciated.
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Team-Kodi Wiki Guy
I would say, but the guy who makes the FilmOn add-on is really not a trust worthy guy, and recently has used his add-ons to install things on people's machines without them knowing. There's actually been a bit of controversy about it. It's easy enough to find if you just google "FilmOn XBMC", though. Use at your own risk.

You can make easy links to the XBMC wiki using double brackets around common XBMC words: [[debug log]] = debug log, [[Video library]] = Video library, [[SMB]] = SMB , [[userdata]] = userdata, etc
find quote
moya2013 Offline
I'm not able to find the filmon addon, on the preloaded XBMC Video add-ons available on the GBox. It's the only live streaming add on I know that works well. More so if anyone knows how to add content such as live international channels on livestreams, it would be highly appreciated.
find quote
amet Offline
Retired Team-Kodi Member
one is more than enough I think, no reason to double post
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Team-Kodi Wiki Guy
Might be some kind of forum software bug? I've noticed a few times where identical posts have been made, but far enough apart that it wasn't something like hitting submit twice. It's very odd for both posts to be word-for-word the same like that, but in the same forum (as in, not cross posting).

You can make easy links to the XBMC wiki using double brackets around common XBMC words: [[debug log]] = debug log, [[Video library]] = Video library, [[SMB]] = SMB , [[userdata]] = userdata, etc
find quote
amet Offline
Retired Team-Kodi Member
I merged them into this one
find quote
spider22 Offline
you have add the mikey1234 repo using USB and then enabled filmon and notfilmon.
find quote