Win rom collection browser
recentley loaded rom collection bowser on a pc got all games working for the master system, i finished my lastest project loaded the ems and roms on in same way but when i go to load the game the game output screen is just black and white fuzzy, if it was wrong emulator how come it works on other pc both running same windows
also is there a way of adding more ems or do u have to load them all in one go? know u can add more roms but there is no option to add more ems that i can see once u have done the first set up
finally found a em that will work just cant make out y it would b different from my other pc any ideas? still wanting to know if there is a way of adding ems without start over again
Did you try to run the emulator on the 2nd PC per command line (without RCB/XBMC)? Usually there are just some config errors on emulator side. You can find some hints how to do this here.

You can add new emulators per "Add Rom Collection" via Context Menu. This will start the wizard again and allows you to add new collections and emulators.
cheers for your reply ill take alook strange thing ive been going thou the different ems trying to get each one working last night got a the ones i wanted sorted, come this morn done a clean install of xbmc to get everything how i wanted loaded them on again and now they dnt work just get a fuzzy black and white screen starting to do my head in ,
ill take a look at link above,

yeah i worked out how to add ems but if they dont work only way i could find to reinstall was to completely install xbmc very long winded and hard getting them all working at once

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rom collection browser0