Remote comands
Hello. Where can I find a list of all of the available options when configuring a remote. Like "KEY_UP", "KEY_OK" etc.

Thanks,
Chris.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap
Thanks for the reply but is the actually what I need? I have already seen that page but I didn't think it was right.
Do i just take the action and put "key_" before it?

Thanks!
What kind of remote do you have.. MCE or blabla..? ALL Key commands is in the wiki.
(2013-10-03, 21:26)Christer K Wrote: What kind of remote do you have.. MCE or blabla..? ALL Key commands is in the wiki.

I'm using my AV amp remote with one of those GPIO IR recievers. I used the irrecord option through SSH to program the commands, but i don't know what all the commands are.
(2013-10-03, 21:33)Chris230291 Wrote:
(2013-10-03, 21:26)Christer K Wrote: What kind of remote do you have.. MCE or blabla..? ALL Key commands is in the wiki.

I'm using my AV amp remote with one of those GPIO IR recievers. I used the irrecord option through SSH to program the commands, but i don't know what all the commands are.

Too little info for my taste.. But RPi is you´re mediaplayer? If so, enable CEC.
You may be looking for the list of keycodes in input.h (usually in your kernel source/headers tree).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote comands0