What is the 'isFolder' params in 'addDirectoryItem' ?
Code:
addDirectoryItem(handle, url, listitem [,isFolder, totalItems])

I tried to build a list with isFolder = True and with isFolder = false and cannot see any differences .. (Froyo on Linux Mint 14)

What was supposed to do ?
Is the action the item points to going to be another list of stuff or an action? If it's a folder, Xbmc will wait and show the working dialog until end of directory is called
Ah, ok ...

I ased because in a addon I've seen a list with 'folder icon' in front of single items, so I'd like to understand how to make this into my addon
If you leave the iconImage and thumbnaillImage parameters blank when creating the listitem, it'll default to the skin's standard icons
(2013-04-26, 15:05)Bstrdsmkr Wrote: Is the action the item points to going to be another list of stuff or an action? If it's a folder, Xbmc will wait and show the working dialog until end of directory is called

Repeatly hapens if I remove isFolder=true that I got plugin pid -1, so a lot of errors happen, why ?
Because XBMC doesn't know what to do with the plugin URL when it's not a folder. The Debug Log will give you a hint of what is happening.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the 'isFolder' params in 'addDirectoryItem' ?0