I'd appreciate any help with this issue (tv shows)
I have added a TV Show and XBMC does recognize the title of the show along with episode descriptions however it wont bring up any thumbnails for it.
I have tried everything I can think of and even some steps I found on the forum and from youtube and still nothing. Below I posted some pics.
Am I doing something wrong or forgetting to chnage a setting??

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Paul

https://www.adoberevel.com/shares/19e780...4f8cc8c144
You did not post the name of your show, the file path where you have it stored and any relevant details.

Also, the images are not viewable for me. Can you upload them to a decent site, like imgur.com ?
sorry about that and will do

Any other info i should post??
Have you actually scraped the TV Show folder? Are you using local nfo's?
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
sorry, is that something that needs to be done?
I just left it how I've always used it, I've never had this issue until a week ago
you don't need local nfo's but the folder needs to be set to scrape from a datasource, like thetvdb.com. check this out:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...ia_sources
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
strange I went under Videos and I dont seem to have the option to "Add Source"
Am I blind?

Image[/img]

Image[/img]
Check your system settings to be sure you hadn't disabled the option to display "add source/videos" (don't remember exact name).
some reason the skin i'm using doesn't show it.. I had to change to a different skin then it showed add source and it works
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'd appreciate any help with this issue (tv shows)1