[ATV1] Change Front Row icon and splash screen?
Have been running with Eden for a while now, after having to upgrade from Dharma after the MovieDB API closed down, and after settling on Media Stream skin to get back to how it looked on Confluence on Dharma I'm pretty happy with it now Smile

But is it possible to change the icon on the Front Row screen when XBMC is highlighted from this one;

To this one;

And also change the splash screen from this one;

To this one;

Is this easy to do without bricking my ATV/XBMC set up?
Anyone?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107235 for splash.png which is the second piece of your request.
I am not sure about the frontrow setup but I will dig around and let you know.

BTW serious you just got around to Eden? you do realize 13 is just about out which is 2 major versions above Eden...
יונתן בן-חיים
Personally, I would install Crystalbuntu (wiki), but there is something to be said about the "don't fix it if it's not broken" approach. The original ATV1 OS also has some neat stuff that isn't in the linux versions like learning any remote control for basic navigation/playback.
Thanks guys. And yes, only just (last month or so) installed v11. Reason? Just like Ned said - if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I was running perfectly happy on Dhama, and only went to Eden because the API for The MovieDB stopped working. I did try CrystalBuntu, but for some reason it ran like a dog with no legs. Maybe it was because I was running it via USB boot up rather than a HDD install. I'd like to try it on a HDD install, so as to completely replace the Apple OS, but would prefer to get a spare HDD to try that with. Maybe an SSD compact flash card with an adapter? But that's a whole other thread....

If anyone knows how I can change the Front Row screen logo, that'd be great too, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV1] Change Front Row icon and splash screen?0