Individual GuiSettings
@xbmc team, I'll make a wish: It is possible create a guisettings.xml for each skin?

Why?

R. I see that many reported issues are related to the fact that guisettings be very swollen or contain some previous error. If the user has installed 10 skins the guisettings can get very long.

The solution for most cases is to delete the guisettings. That's too bad because it affects all skins, all configurations, finally, is not a good solution.

If there was a type of skin guisettings for each skin, individual, next to the skin folder, would be great, XBMC loads only settings related to skin in use. It is still possible even create a backup tool or transportation of this file, anyway, would be a great solution for all cases.

It makes sense my request?
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
makes absolute sense as we want skins to use the same as other addons already do. it's just lacking a team dev the time to pull this of.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
This is great, thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Individual GuiSettings0