XBMC Frodo 12.2 Airplay not working
On my new HTPC (Windows 7, Frodo 12.2, Aeon Nox), I have installed Bonjour Services as I believe this was a requirement for Airplay to work in XBMC. I have enabled Airplay (without a password) in XBMC and whilst my iphone or ipad can see the HTPC and I select it, to send the video or music to XBMC, the XBMC screen starts to change then immediately just flashes back to the XBMC Home screen and doesn't play anything.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Thanks
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Are you running iOS7 on your iOS devices?
(2013-10-07, 13:01)ertman Wrote: Are you running iOS7 on your iOS devices?

Yes I am. I hadn't thought of that. Is it incompatible with Frodo 12.2?
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
@starnzy - Memphiz, a developer, is asking you to provide him with the debug log. Please do in order to resolve this problem affecting other users!
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
(2013-10-08, 13:48)Memphiz Wrote: debug log (wiki)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=69372

win7 on an acer revo with frodo
Trying to airplay a video from an ipad w retina, ios7.01
The problem you have seems to be that xbmc is only detected as audio target and not video target. See

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167545

As of the OP description starnzy's issue is different...
(2013-10-15, 13:13)Memphiz Wrote: The problem you have seems to be that xbmc is only detected as audio target and not video target. See

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167545

As of the OP description starnzy's issue is different...

Hi, as I reported in another thread, I also experience this problem with iOS7.
Sometimes restarting XBMC/Windows helps, but not always.
We should focus all reports regarding that ios7 specific problem in the linked thread imo - for stopping that annoying clutter...
Sorry to add to this thread... I assume we are being directed to use the other thread.

I was experiencing the same issue as the OP, hence why I asked about the iOS7 (also seen in other threads). Like the OP it was correctly acknowledging it was a video airplay device, but airplay would would crash after initiating the stream (no onscreen errors).

However, as I posted in the linked thread, it appears to be working now, at least youtube through safari.

So do not know what happened.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Frodo 12.2 Airplay not working0