Home and Shutdown Button at the same place
Hi there,
at the moment I'm using RaspBMC with a wireless mouse.
What keeps me bugging is that when I want to shutdown RaspBMC and I'm in a file folder, I have to go to the bottom right of the screen to press the home button and then go all the way to the left to press the power off (menu) button.
This is quite a challenge when you're far away and your TV isn't the biggest too.

It would be great if the home and power off (menu) button would be on the same place.

If I can easily adjust this, please let me know. I'm relatively new to XBMC.

Best regards
stop punishing yourself and get a remote ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah of course a remote would be the simplest answer, but I think I'm not the only one who uses XBMC with a mouse and things would be much easier if the two buttons are on the same spot.
Besides the remote is a device which many have to buy additionally, whereas a mouse is available in almost every household.
Also on a touch device you WILL fat finger that one and as of murphy always hit the button that you didn't want.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Well Memphiz we don't talk about icons which are next to each other. I mean there is a looong way between these two buttons.
It's just one line in the code to edit (e.g. posx=500; posy=50; --> posx=50; posy=50; ) isnt' it?
Give it a try!
You can just do that change in your skin if you need it. Indeed it might by a oneliner ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home and Shutdown Button at the same place0