Bug Issues with chapters
I've issues with chapters.
For thre first issue, you can get the log file here.
You can get the file using the torrent here (download only one episode of course, not all, i've made my test with episode 20, but issue is almost on all episodes) or grab it on newsgroup on alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.highspeed.
I've first played the file, when the opening begins, i hit "next" to skip it, but it's not properly working. i'm only going ahead of few seconds, after hitting "next" several times, i enter in some kind of loop, where hitting "next" always send me on the same position. Doing "step" (+30s) is working (even if +30s are never 30s but almost all the time between +40s et +50s, this for all files, not specificaly this one...).
I've after stopped the file, restart it, and instead of letting it play until the begining of opening, i've hit "next" just a few seconds after the play started. File suddenly ended/exited after i hit "next" only 2 times...
Well, you have the log file. I've tested the file with MPC-HC and VLC, chapters are working fine with both.

The other issue i have with chapters is more tricky. It happens to me regularly, maybe it may be somehow related to first issue. I watch an episode, when opening begins, i hit "next" to skip it (no issue), i watch the episode, ending begins, there is a chapters after it, so i hit "next" to skip it and... nothing happens... i hit "step +30s" and... nothing happens, and little black information pop-up in the top right corner stay displayed until the end of the file (unless i do another action which results in a success). Fast forward nevertheless is still working...
If i stop the file, restard it and hit several times "next" just when the file begins, to reach ending and the part after the ending, this time it's working. In fact, this issue/situation only occurs (when it occurs) when i've watched the whole episode before reaching the ending...

I've opened the ticket #14625 here.
Maybe related to these?

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14590
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14535
I think it's not related to ticket 14535.
I think... maybe... it could be related to ticket 14590. Issue is different, not the same behavior, in #14590 "next" chapter is just a little off, my issues have more severe errors. But, maybe solving one will solve all...
But, reading 14590 i'll noticed i've forgot to add an information :
The second issue described is on mkv files, with h264 (8 bit and 10 bit) video, and either AAC or FLAC audio mostly. But... as i'm playing only mkv, i don't know if it occurs on others formats.
Any news by any luck ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with chapters0