Video Crashing on XBMC ATV2
Hi guys,

Some of the videos I choose on xbmc (seems to be the hd ones) keep crashing and putting me back to the home screen. I know there's a few topics on this but some of the stuff is right over my head. I'm new to Apple TV and xbmc so I sort of need a "step by step" guide to sort out this problem. If someone could do that, that would be awesome!

Thanks, Jack.
Anyone??
Log file/Easy (wiki)
Thanks.
Got it sorted. Who do I give the URL too? Here it is anyway

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=67457
Your log shows nothing being played, but I'm going to assume this is about 1channel, icefilms, navi-x, and/or mashup. We don't support those add-ons and we have nothing to do with them. See forum rules (wiki).

You should know that you have a bunch of ad-injecting junk in your install that also tracks your usage. If you want to use those add-ons, fine, I'm not going to judge you personally, but you don't need any of the "Maintenance" type add-ons from XBMCTALK or XBMCHUB (they're unofficial sites that have nothing to do with xbmc.org). Even if your log showed you playing something, and from an add-on or video that didn't violate the forum rules, very few people are going to bother to help you if you have those installed. Not just because of the ads, but because they've been known to break installations.
No problem mate. Didn't know that. Only just bought it recently and I'm new to it. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Crashing on XBMC ATV20