getting crazy about stuttering (audio problems)
Hi,
I just installed the latest XBMC and I really love the concept (more than my Jriver software), but Im getting crazy trying to solve the stuttering issue produce by the audio selection (Im sure that this is the root of my problem): if I choose analog as audio playback everything runs smooth, but as soon as I switch to HDMI (even selecting 2.0 channels and unselecting all dolby/dts options) the image goes into a weird "slow motion" that plays-stops-plays-stops-plays ....
I follow all the comments that I found in this forum selecting and unselecting options but nothing works (I even install and uninstall the software several times); at this point really dont know what else to do and need some help.
Im running windows 7 and use an Intel i3 processor
thanks in advance for all the comments and tips that you could provide me.
Read through this?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146911

Pay attention to the part about edid, I think that could be your problem.
Thanks for the link. I already tried all mentioned there and can't make it work.
If Im correct, problem with the links to solve EDID issues are reffered to ATI graphic cards only and mine is inside my processor (Inteli3) and correspond to Intel® HD Graphics 4000 series, dont know if that makes any difference.
Just a comment: with Jriver I can bitstreaming all the decoders (even True HD and HD)
thanks again for the input
Just found in another post that "Intel's graphics driver does not support EDID overrides"
How is your gear connected?
Probably not a edid issue if it works with other software.
Have you tried a xbmc nightly? The audio engine has been reworked. Also post some info about your gear and a debug log (wiki).
a debug log along with information about your hardware setup(AVR or not=) goes a long way....
thanks again for your interest in my problem. Will post tonight what you mentioned.
My hardware setup: HPTC - Iscan duo then video to my projector and audio to my Onkyo PR-SC885P processor
?..
sorry
Nothing other than - don't post logs in-line - copy them to a pastebin site and post link to it here. The other is that what have you posted is not a debug log and gives little useful information to the devs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
getting crazy about stuttering (audio problems)0