Folders within scrapers
I've been doing a little digging, and I cant seem to find the answer for this question. Maybe I just dont know whta to search for.

Is it possible to get folders hwen I go to "Movies" or "TV Shows", different directories in "TV Shows"
For example when I go to TV Shows, there will be folders like "Sci-fi" "Action" "Crime" "Drama",
and I put theshows in their respective folders?

Is it possible? Is there a wiki link for it?
the video library allows you to browse shows by genre, year, directors, actors, ... just scan em in and ditch the flattening (dunno where that setting is now - likely in the global video settings).
Yes, scan the media to you library and goto Movies and on sub menu click genres and profit

See this screenshot

Its exactly like folders for each genre which is only obtainable when you have media library and every source scraped.
Poor example, I wanted movies to have two folders, one for New Movies and one like Archive
You have recently added which is "newely added movies or tv shows" or title which is "everything" this is in default skin, maybe other skins offer other options but I wouldn't know. Again like the previous "genre" examples this is done automatically when you have library setup and working.

It looks to me that its neither that what your looking for but your probably looking for custom menu entries, in that case other skins do it, like aeon nox I believe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folders within scrapers0