Solved How to call another addon?
Hi people, first time here as newbie dev. I'm working on an addon that captures videos from a web page and this videos are from Vimeo. I've been racking my head on how to make them play, taking a look at the code from the Vimeo addon, but I'm too new in python and in coding to be able to understand all that mess well.

As far as I know, addons can call another addons to do some functions, is this ok? So I was thinking on implementing this in my addon at least until I can understand and embed all that stuff into mine. I've been looking for examples on how to do that but haven't found anything yet, so could you please help me out?
Something like this -
'plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/?path=/root/explore/hd&action=play_video&videoid='+vid_id
Thank you so much, it works great. Now, what should be the pattern to call any addon? I mean, in a general way something like this: 'plugin://#PLUGIN ID#/?path=#PATH#&action=#ACTION#&videoid='
Yeah, something like that. The URL parameters(everything after the ?) will vary depending on how the add-on is written.

You can usually figure out the parameters by running the add-on and checking the log file.
Hi divingmule, is it possible to make a addon on this site; http://www.kurtcesarkilar.gen.tr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to call another addon?0